Effective Date: 6/21/2018
The Sites are intended for a U.S. audience. If you access one of our Sites from outside the United States, your information may be transferred or processed in the United States.
This Policy only applies to the Sites and does not apply to information collected or received by other means. This Policy does not apply to services or websites offered by third parties, even if this Site links to those services or third parties.
- Information We Collect or Receive
- How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
- How We Share Information
- Your Choices
- Children’s Privacy
- Do-Not-Track Disclosures
- Notice to California Residents
- Updates to this Policy
- Contact Us
1. Information We Collect or Receive
Information You Provide. We may collect information that you provide to us when you visit our Sites, including information you provide when you:
- register for an account;
- communicate with us, such as to provide feedback, request support, or ask for additional information;
- subscribe to newsletters or marketing communications;
- make a purchase; or
- use social networks or other online services to make information available to us
Through methods such as these, we may collect information such as your name, home or other address, email address, telephone number (including mobile number), or other information.
Automatically Collected Information. We may collect information automatically when you visit our Sites, such as:
- your IP address;
- the type of browser and operating system you use;
- the pages you visit and the features you use, including dates and times;
- if you navigated from or navigate to another website, the address of that website; and
- information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access our Sites (such as a mobile device)
You may encounter Data Technologies from our third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and other providers that we have allowed on our Sites to assist us with various aspects of our operations and services. The information collected from these Data Technologies may be shared with and used by us, by others acting on our behalf, or by third parties subject to their own privacy policies. Information collected by Data Technologies may be used on our Sites or on other websites, services, or online applications, including websites, services, or online applications that may not be operated by us.
Information from Other Sources. We may obtain information about you from third parties. This information may include information about your use of our Sites or services, your use of other websites, your interests and preferences, and other information. For example, we may collect information about your browsing and usage history on our Sites. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we or our affiliates have collected about you.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information that we collect or receive to operate our business, including our Sites. This includes:
- providing information about our products and services;
- providing information about promotions, new products, and product updates;
- providing other information that you request;
- establishing and managing your account with us;
- diagnosing or addressing technical problems in the operation of our Sites or any of our services or products;
- evaluating and improving our products, services, applications, and Sites, including the development of new products and services;
- performing data analyses (including the production of reports, audits, or other research) for marketing, financial, operational or other purposes;
- customizing portions of our Sites to reflect your preferences, interests, or prior interactions with us;
- targeting or delivering content (including advertising and promotional messaging) to you;
- complying with applicable law or our policies, or preventing fraud, theft, and injury to you, us, or others;
- contacting you, including through telephone, fax, text, email, or chat; and
- using information for other purposes to which you consent.
We may retain information as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, including to effectuate your requests. We may retain some information so that we can comply with law, prevent fraud, assist with investigations, resolve disputes, analyze or troubleshoot programs, enforce our Legal terms, or take other actions permitted by law.
3. How We Share Information
We may share with others the information that we collect or receive, including:
- our corporate affiliates;
- service providers or business partners who we engage to maintain the Sites or on our behalf, including providers who help us operate our business, develop products, and fulfill orders; and
- marketing partners, including marketing and public relations firms, email marketing and analytics companies, social media and advertising networks who provide Data Technologies on our Sites and who help promote our products and services.
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Sites. In addition, we may share information we have collected from you, including personal information, in connection with the sale or merger of our business or the transfer of assets.
We may also use and share information in order to:
- protect or defend our (and our affiliates’) interests, legal rights or property;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of this and other websites and services we make available;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security users of this and other websites and services we make available;
- protect the rights, interests, safety and security of members of the public;
- combat fraud, theft, and or injury, or for risk management purposes; and
- comply with prudent legal, data privacy, or data security practice as we may determine, or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
4. Your Choices
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can indicate your communications preference within the direct communication from us by following the instructions to opt-out or unsubscribe. You may not opt-out of administrative emails (e.g., emails about your transactions or policy changes).
You may also contact us at the email or phone number in Section 9 below to review and update the contact information we have for you and to change your communication preferences.
We store and process your information on our servers located in the United States. We protect your personal information using technical (e.g., SSL) and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of networks, servers and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf or that the information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted, deleted or altered. If you have an account with us, it is your responsibility to make sure that your passwords and account registration information is secure and not shared with third parties.
6. Children’s Privacy
The Site is a general audience site and it is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our Sites from users in this age group.
7. Do-Not-Track Disclosures
As of the Effective Date listed above, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers. Therefore, we do not respond to such signals or to other mechanisms that provide the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information regarding your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services.
8. Your California Privacy Rights
Residents of the State of California may request a list of all third-parties to which our Site has disclosed certain personal information (as defined by California law) during the preceding year for those third-parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail, or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
9. Updates to this Policy
We may sometimes update this Policy. When we modify this Policy, we will update this web page and change the Effective Date listed above.
10. How to Contact Us
You can contact us with questions or comments about our privacy practices or this Policy by emailing us at email@example.com.